The Raypak Digital Propane Heater is engineered to last. Looking at the heater, you can see that it's designed differently than most heaters on the market. The Raypak Digital Propane Heater's unique "pagoda design" enables the heater to stay effective during high wind speeds and downdrafts. The cabinet of the heater is constructed from a galvanized metal, then powder coated with a 7 stage process to outlast the elements and corrosion. Inside the unit, the heater boasts polymer resin headers and a copper fin tube heat exchanger that heats the water passing through quickly and efficiently. The Raypak Digital Propane Heater not only lasts long, but is extremely easy to use and operate. The heater has a built-in Microprocessor Controlled Thermostat to set your pool or spa at the perfect temperature with the push of a button. It's also remote compatible and can connect to any two or three wire remote for added convenience. The heater also contains built-in diagnostic controls to alert users or pool professionals of any issues and the location of these issues. In addition, the heater contains built-in electronic ignition. This enables the unit to turn the pilot light off and on when needed, conserving gas usage and saving users money. This heater is ideal for use in elevations from sea level to 2,000 feet.
- 336,000 BTU propane digital pool and spa heater
- Microprocessor-controlled thermostat can be set precisely to your liking , set it and forget it
- Cabinet and the internals are non-corrosive and rust resistant
- Features PolyTuf powder coating, polymer headers, and an all copper-fin-tube heat exchanger
- Also features a stainless steel tube sheet, 2 inch CPVC water connections, burner tray and fire tile